The Association of Allied Health Professionals (AAHP) is very pleased to announce the winners of our latest AAHP Members’ Education Fund.
- Tanya French, Dietitian
- Dana Snedden, Occupational Therapist
- Kayla Evans, Speech Language Pathologist
- Sarina Barker, Speech Language Pathologist
- Nicole Smyth, Speech Language Pathologist
- Anne Johnston, Occupational Therapist
- Catherine Scott, Occupational Therapist
- Angela Slaney, Social Worker
- Dawn Dodge, Speech Language Pathologist
- Nancy Dillon, Speech Language Pathologist
Every year, the AAHP awards up to $14,000 to support our Members in accessing professional development and education opportunities they need whether its to enhance their professional competencies, help advance their career progression, or keep abreast of new technologies and practices. Check out our Education page to learn more.
IMPORTANT! The next application deadline date for the AAHP Members’ Education Fund is February 15, 2017.