The Association of Allied Health Professionals (AAHP) is very pleased to announce the winners of our latest AAHP Members’ Education Fund:
- June Kirkland-Smith, Social Worker
- Jennifer Candow, Speech Language Pathologist
- Kelly Fry, Occupational Therapist
- Natasha Gosse, Physiotherapist
- Kimberly Kavanagh, Speech Language Pathologist
- Rachelle Ryan, Physiotherapist
- Dianne Snow, Speech Language Pathologist
- Julia Vincent, Speech Language Pathologist
- Garrett Wells, Pharmacist
- Frank Walsh, Pharmacist
Every year, the AAHP awards up to $14,000 to support our Members in accessing professional development and education opportunities they need whether its to enhance their professional competencies, help advance their career progression, or keep abreast of new technologies and practices. Check out our Education page to learn more.
IMPORTANT! The next application deadline date for the AAHP Members’ Education Fund is February 15, 2020.