The Association of Allied Health Professionals (AAHP) is very pleased to announce the winners of our latest AAHP Members’ Education Fund:
- Angela Slaney, Social Worker
- Lyndsey Curtis, Social Worker
- Brenda Buckingham, Occupational Therapist
- Dana Snedden, Occupational Therapist
- Lori Wareham-Mulrooney, Social Worker
- Paula Newhook, Social Worker
- Karen Chafe, Social Worker
- Alyson King, Speech Language Pathologist
Every year, the AAHP awards up to $14,000 to support our Members in accessing professional development and education opportunities they need whether its to enhance their professional competencies, help advance their career progression, or keep abreast of new technologies and practices. Check out our Education page to learn more.
IMPORTANT! The next application deadline date for the AAHP Members’ Education Fund is August 15, 2019.